Senior Expert in Adult Learning and Knowledge Sharing
ADE has recently expressed its interest to participate in a tender for a DG INTPA-funded project. The expected project aim is to focus on improving the quality, coherence and effectiveness of EU interventions in international development cooperaation by means of increasing the knowledge and working methods and skills on EU staff in DG INTPA, DG NEAR and EU Delegations.
The project is likely to:
- develop and update methodological guidelines and analytical tools, including
- guidelines for intervention cycle management and M&E of EU interventions.
- establish programming, monitoring and strategic evaluation systems.
- enhance internal use of knowledge and learning through the organisation of training and learning activities.
- Expected start date: April 2023
- Initial duration: 1 year (may be extended up to 3 times)
Brussels & home-based (with ST missions worldwide)
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree in education & training sciences (preferably in adult learning process management, social sciences) or other relevant fields, or alternatively relevant professional experience of minimum 12 years.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a multicultural environment
- Fluency in English and French. A very good knowledge of Spanish and/or Portuguese will be considered an asset.
- At least 10 years of professional experience in designing-implementing-evaluating organisational learning programme(s), including 6 years of experience in managing adult learning activities in the context of international development.
- At least 3 assignments performed in the last 10 years in some of the following areas:
- Developing and implementing learning paths for staff of large organisations using innovative methods
- Training for multicultural audiences
- Training of trainers
- Knowledge capitalisation and knowledge sharing innovative methods
- Learning methods relevant for international development cooperation
- At least 3 years of experience in developing and/or managing specific tools (including digital tools) for knowledge sharing and capacity building purposes.
Desirable experience (but not necessarily required):
- Field experience in some of the following areas: Africa, Asia & Pacific, Latin America & Caribbean, European Enlargement and Neighbourhood countries.
- Familiarity with Capacity4Dev and INTPA Academy platforms will be considered an asset.
We encourage interested qualified candidates to submit their CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com