Internship ADE’s Agricultural and Rural Department
ADE is one of Europe’s leading public policy evaluation consultancies, based in Louvain-la-Neuve.
ADE supports decision-makers in formulating, monitoring, implementing, and evaluating public policies and strategies.
Our areas of specialisation include notably:
- Agriculture, Rural Development and Environment
- Strategic and Impact Evaluations
- Macro-Economic Reforms
- Development Finance and Private Sector Development
- Conflict Resolution, Security, and Fragility
We are currently looking for an intern to participate in the evaluation of the European Rural Development Network (ERDN) and the National Rural Networks (NRN).
- A challenging internship, as part of your studies
- An opportunity to gain experience within a leading evaluation team in the area of high-level public policies and strategies
- An opportunity to gain experience in working with major international organisations, such as European institutions, cooperation agencies and developments banks
- An opportunity to work in an international environment with highly-qualified colleagues
- The possibility of developing your skills as a professional consultant and of applying them to a range of different sectors, both in Europe and/or worldwide
- Participation in case studies: France, Belgium of the evaluation of the contribution of the European Network for Rural Development (ENRD) and the National Rural Networks (NRN) to the implementation of the EU Rural Development policy 2014-2020
- Literature review
- Data collection
- Support for the implementation of surveys
- Interviews and reporting
- Analytical support for case studies
- Knowledge of the PAC in particular rural development
- Interest in territorial development
- Student studying for a bachelor/master’s degree in economics, agronomy, geography, or other related fields
- Knowledge of evaluation would be an asset
- Excellent level of written and spoken French; knowledge of English is an asset
- Good command of the main computer programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Main skills required
- Good writing and synthesis skills
- Interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Organisational and planning skills
How to apply?
By email – applications on job boards will not be considered.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application (CV and one page cover letter) in English to email@example.com as soon as possible and before December 16th, 2022. Applications can be processed as soon as they are received. Please specify the possible start date (early September at the latest) and the possible duration.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.