Evaluator in our Agriculture, Rural Development and Environment Department
We are looking for an Evaluator to join our Agriculture and Environment Department. We work on topics related to the EU’s Common Agricultural Policy and on agricultural and environmental topics in partner countries, primarily Africa.
What we are looking for:
- A university degree at master’s or PhD level in agronomy, economics or related fields
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of professional experience
- Excellent command of English (CEFR level C1); and French; other EU languages are an asset
- A strong interest in evaluation of public policies
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in data analysis, data collection
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
What you will do:
- Design evaluation approaches and tools
- Design and implement data collection tools including literature reviews and surveys
- Conduct interviews
- Conduct quantitative & qualitative research and analysis
- Draft reports and present findings in client meetings
- Manage projects and teams
- Participate in tender processes and ADE’s wider internal and external activities
What we offer:
- The possibility to contribute to change by providing public policy advice
- Conducting complex, strategic evaluations targeting senior decision-makers
- Gaining experience across a range of different clients, countries and organisations
- Developing your skills as a professional consultant
- Joining an international team of highly-qualified colleagues
- Benefiting from a full salary package, with benefits such as a company car if desired
How to apply? Only via emails – applications on the job post platforms will not be considered.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their application (CV and 1-page cover letter) in English to email@example.com the SOONER the BETTER and before 31st January 2022. We may process applications as soon as we receive them. Please indicate in your cover letter a possible starting date (as soon as possible), as well as the channel through which you learned about this opportunity.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.