ADE is one of Europe’s leading consultancies. We are based in Louvain-la-Neuve, near Brussels, Belgium.
We support senior decision-makers in formulating, monitoring, implementing, and evaluating public policies and strategies, notably in the fields of:
- Macro-economic reforms and regional development
- Rural development and agriculture
- Evaluation and Impact
We are looking for a candidate:
- With 3 to 5 years of professional experience as a commercial or administrative assistant.
- With a degree as Executive Assistant, Secretary, Commercial Administration or with equivalent professional experience related to the previously mentioned fields;
- Who is fluent in English and French;
- With a good command of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, XLS, PowerPoint, Visio);
- Who is a team worker with strong interpersonal skills;
- Who is well organized, capable of working with precision and prioritizing tasks;
- Who is resistant to stress and able to handle challenges and deadlines;
- With a high energy level;
- Who is available immediately.
What you will do:
- Provide close support to our commercial teams;
- Follow up online market opportunities and monitor the relevant calls for tender;
- Conduct the administrative preparation of tenders for various clients;
- Undertake several general secretarial tasks, including the editing of reports;
- Edit and improve the layout of experts’ CVs in in with client requirements and upload them in our database;
- Post jobs for experts on ADE’s website, and undertake several webmaster tasks.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join a renowned consultancy working for the European Union, United Nations, and other major organisations worldwide;
- A challenging job with a variety of tasks in an international environment with a team of highly-qualified colleagues and centred on four main values: Excellence – Ethics – Entrepreneurial Spirit – Team Spirit;
- The possibility to develop your skills for commercial and general secretariat tasks;
- A competitive salary and advantages, and the possibility to do teleworking in line with our policy.
How to apply?
Applications – Only applications via email will be considered.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their application in English (including covering letter and CV) to Mrs. Laurence Quintens (Laurence.firstname.lastname@example.org) by 20th June 2022. We shall process applications as soon as we receive them.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The selection procedure will be conducted in several phases, including a test.
Please specify through which channel you heard about this position and specify possible starting dates.